Friday, April 2, 2010

Friends?

Why are friendships so hard to maintain? Give you a headache and a ulcer all at the same time? I sit thinking about a friendship that means the world to me, but sometimes being in this "relationship" makes my ass itch! I love her so much, but I don't understand her logic about how she thinks my availability is suppose to be for her. Like, why does she feel I can drop what I'm doing for my family and run and do for hers. Now, this is mainly my fault, because I have allowed this to happen on numerous occasions. I love her dearly, but sometimes I feel like we are dating and I'm not even getting fucked! Is this considered a normal friendship or am I just exception? I think my biggest problem with friends is that I don't know how to say "No". I also have a bad problem or guilt with hurting some one's feelings. But in the long run my feelings don't even get considered and I' the one who ends up hurt ( go figure?).

So I ask God for guidance and direction to handle my friends better. I ask others for advice and they tell me I don't need friends, because it's too much trouble. I find it hard to except that advice, because I love the companionship of friends and I hate to be alone. So it seems like I need some professional help to analyze my brain and get it together!

Well I've kind of secluded myself from close relationship for about a month to get myself together. I will continue to pray and hope things will get better for me and my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment