Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Cookie Has Crumbled......The New Year Begins!

2009 brought a lot of happiness, heartache, and pain. But believe me the good has definitely out weighed the bad. God has taken things and loved ones away from me, but has blessed me with abundance beyond belief. I wish I could just sum it up in one solid lump, but too much too express. I wanted to have a pity party when things got rough, but he wouldn't allow me to do nothing but rejoice in his greatness and glory. Besides blessing me with two healthy, marvelous kids, he gave me someone so great that I can't believe what I have. A great man who tends to all my needs and desires before i even wish or imagine it. I love this with every part of my being that sometimes it hurts......now that's complicated. It's like having all your dreams come true and not knowing what to do with them........Rejoice and be glad in it ( that's what my Father keeps telling me. ).

So 2010 holds the question of," What do you do next?". I feel like I have everything that I ever wanted and more. God has blessed my family in ways beyond my dreams. Well, if I have my dreams and desires, I wish for you who reads this today to start by having your wishes come true. Your goals to be met, that man to enter your life, turn the key in your new house, crank up your dream car, land that perfect job. Its yours, its out there, go get it! I prayed it.......it will happen sooner than you think. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment