Wednesday, January 19, 2011

DEAR MR. EX..........

Dear Mr. Ex......Though you may have been out of my life for years, you still tend to reappear in my life like a bad, unwanted rash. As much as I try to delete you out of my mental Rolodex, "BAM" there you are again in the most awkward situations. Now don't get me wrong, everything that we shared wasn't all bad, but you are an ex for a reason. We started picture perfect, like a beautiful tan on a beautiful beach, but even sitting in the sun too long can lead to cancer. That's what you turned into...Cancer. Taking over and invading parts of me, consuming me with ugly tumors that only I could see. Dealing with them for a lengthy time spam, because for some reason I thought that I deserved it. Even out of something ugly, there can be beauty......the one we made together and you denied, but that's OK, because it was a wonderful parting gift. And that's what I had to do....part ways and pretend that you did not exist.....like death. But just like a ghost, a spirit of some sort you rise back in my life and haunt me with heartache, hurt, and insanity. This is why I decided to gather all these thought and feeling that have been racing through my head sense the last time we crossed paths. Therefore I say to you Mr.Ex I am officially through with you and the pain that you to bring every time we meet. The thoughts of you makes my stomach ache and the gastric liquids to burn the back of my throat. You're not allowed to haunt me, taunt me, or take anything else from me.......Everything that I have is mine and I won't let you back again. I have taken my hearty dose of therapy to rid me of the toxins that tried to kill me, but I'm still here loving, living, and liking the woman I have grown up to be. I don't wish you harm, but blessings, because without that I won't be able to strive in my growth. Finally as the great Chris Brown so eloquently stated "Deuces"!...........Sincerely Ms.Ex

No comments:

Post a Comment